18th Tetrahedron SymposiumSREH
27-30 June 2017 | Novotel Budapest City & Budapest Congress Center, Budapest, Hungary
The Tetrahedron Symposia are the major international annual meetings and information points for reporting advances in organic, bioorganic & medicinal chemistry.
Register now to:
- Interact with world class invited speakers
- Find out about the latest research in a comprehensive and topical programme
- Meet with the Editors of the Tetrahedron Journals
- Network with organic and bioorganic chemists from around the world
- Enjoy Hungarian hospitality at the conference dinner
- Explore the cultural and historic city of Budapest
> Meet Ben L. Feringa – winner of the Tetrahedron Prize for his outstanding contributions to organic chemistry – at the conference. Watch the video here to find out more.
> Meet Veronique Gouverneur – the Tetrahedron Chair 2016 – Find out more here
The intention of the 18th Symposium is to bring together some of the major leaders in the field, to provide an intimate and relaxed environment, and to stimulate fresh thinking and creative ideas in those scientific fields impacting so importantly on life and medical sciences. Unlike many meetings there is only a single session running at any time. This allows for clarity of focus by the participants. Leading international experts will lead a topical programme supplemented by selected contributed oral presentations and a comprehensive poster session.
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
- Synthesis and functional properties of molecules
- Total synthesis of natural products
- Stereoselective synthesis
- Mechanistic organic chemistry
- Biosynthetic pathways
- Bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
- Organic materials
- Molecular recognition
- Sustainable organic chemistry